<dfn id="znf7x"><em id="znf7x"></em></dfn>

      <mark id="znf7x"></mark>
      <var id="znf7x"><em id="znf7x"><menuitem id="znf7x"></menuitem></em></var>

          <ins id="znf7x"></ins>

            学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>《旅游经历的英语口语对话》正文

            旅游经历的英语口语对话

            时间:2016-12-16 08:56:16本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿

              旅游,可以增进朋友之间的友情,也可以让情侣之间的关系磨合的更默契。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的旅游经历的英语口语对话,供大家参阅!

              旅游经历的英语口语对话:VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY

              Dashan: Hello, I have an appointment with Mr Parker. My name is Dashan.

              大山:你好,我约好要见帕克先生,我叫大山。

              Receptionist: Mr Parker. Mr Dashan is here.

              接待员:帕克先生,大山先生到了。

              Glen: Dashan, long time no see.

              格伦:大山,好久不见了。

              Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's good to see you again. Glen, I'd like you to meet my friends Su Rumei and Li Yunbo. This is my old friend, Glen Parker.

              大山:你好,格伦。 再次见到你我很高兴。 格伦,我来向你介绍一下我的朋友苏如梅和李云波。如梅,云波,这是我的老朋友格伦·帕克。

              Glen: Pleased to meet you.

              格伦:见到你们我很高兴。

              Rumei: We're pleased to meet you, too, Mr. Parker.

              如梅:见到你我们也很高兴, 帕克先生。

              Glen: Please call me Glen.

              格伦:请管我叫格伦吧。

              Rumei: Okay, Glen. And please call us Rumei and Yunbo.

              如梅:请管我们叫如梅、云波吧。

              Glen: Are you enjoying your visit to Canada?

              格伦:你们在加拿大过得愉快吗?

              Rumei: Yes, we are. We're visiting many parts of your country. Dashan is an excellent guide.

              如梅:很愉快,我们走访了贵国的很多地方。大山是个好向导。

              Yunbo: Oh, this office is beautiful. It's so spacious.

              云波:啊,这办公室非常漂亮,特别宽敞。

              Glens: Thanks. We moved into this space about a year ago. Our other office was too small. It wasn't big enough to accommodate our staff.

              格伦:谢谢。我们是大约一年前搬到这里来的。原来的办公室太小了,不够我们的员工用。

              Yunbo: How many people work at Capital Electronics?

              云波:首都电子公司有多少雇员?

              Glen: About 25. And we're planning to hire another five people next month. Why don't we move into the boardroom? It's straight ahead.

              格伦:二十五名左右。 我们计划在下个月新增五人。我们到会议室去吧。就在前面。

              Yunbo: Sure.

              云波:好的。

              Glen: Could I get you something to drink?

              格伦:需要喝点什么?

              Rumei: No thanks, I'm fine.

              如梅:我不要,谢谢。

              Yunbo: I'm okay, thanks.

              云波:我也不用,谢谢。

              Warwick: Glen, are these your friends from China?

              沃里克:格伦,这是你从中国来的朋友吗?

              Glen: Yes, Sharon. Come in, please. Su Rumei, Li Yunbo and Dashan, I'd like to introduce you to our president, Sharon Warwick.

              格伦:是的,莎伦,请进来。苏如梅,李云波,大山,我来介绍一下我们公司的总裁莎伦·沃里克。

              Yunbo: How do you do, Ms Warwick?

              云波:沃里克女士,您好!

              Warwick: I'm so delighted to meet you. Could you pronounce your names for me again?

              沃里克:见到你们我非常高兴。请把你们的名字再给我说一遍好吗?

              Rumei: Surely, LI YUNBO, DASHAN, SU RUMEI.

              如梅:当然可以。李-云-波,大-山,苏-如-梅

              Warwick: Su Rumei, Li Yunbo, Dashan.

              沃里克:苏如梅,李云波,大山。

              Yunbo: Right. Your pronunciation in Chinese is very good.

              云波:对,您的汉语发音很好。

              Glen: Sharon, you're taking Chinese conversation lessons, aren't you?

              格伦:莎伦,你现在正学汉语口语,是不是?

              Warwick: Yes, but I don't know how to carry on a conversation in Chinese. Yet.

              沃里克:对,可是我不会用汉语与人交谈,现在还不会。

              Dashan: Capital Electronics is doing very well, isn't it?

              大山:首都电子公司发展很不错,是不是?

              Warwick: Well, we aren't the biggest software company in Canada, but we try very hard to produce good products.

              沃里克:哦,我们公司在加拿大算不上最大的软件开发公司,但是我们在尽全力生产高质量的产品。

              Dashan: Do you sell a lot of computer softwares to the United States?

              大山:你们向美国出口很多软件吗?

              Glen: Not any more. We aren't concentrating on the American market these days. We're focusing on the Asian market.

              格伦:不,现在已经变了。现在我们的重点已经不放在美国的市场,而是放在亚洲市场。

              Yunbo: Are you doing any business in China?

              云波:你们在中国有业务吗?

              Warwick: Yes, we are. As a matter of fact, we're working on a joint venture now. We're developing some new software for China.

              沃里克:有,实际上我们现在正在筹备一家合资公司。我们现在正为中国开发一个新软件。

              Yunbo: That's interesting. What kind of software are you developing?

              云波:这真令人感兴趣。你们在开发什么样的软件?

              Glen: Software for Chinese banks and other financial institutions.

              格伦:为中国的银行及金融机构开发软件。

              Warwick: Please excuse me, I have to go now. Enjoy the rest of your stay in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet you.

              沃里克:请原谅,我得走了。祝你们余下的加拿大之旅顺利。见到你们我很高兴。

              Rumei: It was OUR pleasure.

              如梅:我们很高兴见到了您。

              Glen: Would you like to meet a few other members of our team?

              格伦:你们愿意见一见我们这儿的其他人吗?

              Dashan & Rumei: Yes/Certainly.

              大山&如梅:当然啦。

              Glen: Just leave your coats here.

              格伦:把衣服就放在这里吧。

              旅游经历的英语口语对话:GOING TO A DEPARTMENT STORE

              Dashan: Wait. I don't have my scarf!

              大山:等等,我的围巾不见了。

              Rumei: Oh, no.

              如梅:哎呀,糟糕。

              Yunbo: Did you have your scarf at Roots?

              云波:在“根”商场的时候你戴着围巾了吗?

              Dashan: I think so, but I'm not sure.

              大山:我想我戴着了,不过我不敢肯定。

              Rumei: You had it at the coffee shop. I remember.

              如梅:我记得在咖啡厅时你还戴着呢。

              Yunbo: Well, let's retrace our steps. Maybe somebody found it.

              云波:我们顺原路返回吧。也许有人拾到呢。

              Dashan: Excuse me. Did you find a green wool scarf? I was here about five minutes ago.

              大山:对不起,您这儿拾到一条绿色毛围巾吗?我五分钟前曾到过这儿。

              Clerk: I can look.

              服务员:我可以找找看。

              Dashan: Thanks.

              大山:谢谢。

              Clerk: I have a grey scarf, but I don't have a green one. Sorry. Where were you in the store, sir?

              服务员:我这儿有一条灰色的围巾,没有绿色的。抱歉,你刚才在商店的什么地方了?

              Dashan: Well, first, I was in the shoe section. Then I looked at sweatsuits and jackets.

              大山:我想想,先是在鞋部,后来又看了看运动装和夹克。

              Clerk: Just a minute. Hi, it's Sue at the register upstairs. Did you find a green wool scarf? You're in luck. They have your scarf in the shoe section.

              服务员:请稍等。你好,我是楼上收款台的苏。 你们发现一条绿色的毛围巾了吗?你真幸运。你的围巾就在鞋部。

              Dashan: Oh, what a relief! Thanks for your help.

              大山:这我就放心啦。谢谢你的帮助。

              Clerk: My pleasure.

              服务员:不客气。

              Dashan: Oh, it's four-thirty. Let's take the subway back to the hotel.

              大山:喔,都4点半了,我们乘地铁回去吧。

              Rumei: Good idea. I'm tired.

              如梅:好主意,我累了。

              Yunbo: Is there a subway near here?

              云波:这儿附近有地铁吗?

              Dashan: Yes, there's one down there. Toronto has a good public transit system. There are buses, streetcars and trains to different parts of the city and to areas outside the city.

              大山:有,在那边就有。多伦多公共交通系统很方便。公共汽车、有轨电车和火车构成市内和郊外四通八达的交通网。

              Yunbo: Oh, I see.

              云波:我明白了。

              Dashan: Excuse me. How much does it cost for a subway ticket?

              大山:劳驾,请问地铁票多少钱一张?

              Agent: It's $2.00 for adults one way.

              售票员:成人单程两元。

              Dashan: Can I buy tickets here?

              大山:我可以在这儿买票吗?

              Agent: Yup.

              售票员:可以。

              Dashan: Okay. Could I have three tickets, please?

              大山:好的,请给我三张票,好吗?

              Agent: Sure. It's $6.00, please.

              售票员:当然,一共是六元。

              Dashan: Here you are. How do we get to King and Yonge?

              大山:给您钱。从这儿到金央街怎么走?

            Copyright @ 2006 - 2018 学习啦 All Rights Reserved

            学习啦 版权所有 粤ICP备15032933号-1

            我们采用的作品包括内容和图片全部来源于网络用户和读者投稿,我们不确定投稿用户享有完全著作权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果侵犯了您的权利,请联系:xuexila888@qq.com,我站将及时删除。

            学习啦 学习啦

            回到顶部
            香港王中王中特网|2019开奖结查询|四肖必中特四肖期期准|一肖一码期期准|449999白小玄机资料免费公开|118彩图库|香港王中王34553com|管家婆今期玄机图|今期开码结果开奖2019年|王中王资料一肖中特|曾道长四肖资料已公开|一点红心水论|500505百万论坛资料|