<dfn id="znf7x"><em id="znf7x"></em></dfn>

      <mark id="znf7x"></mark>
      <var id="znf7x"><em id="znf7x"><menuitem id="znf7x"></menuitem></em></var>

          <ins id="znf7x"></ins>

            学习啦>学习英语>英语口语>《旅游英语情会话》正文

            旅游英语情会话

            时间:2016-12-16 09:00:22本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿

              比起平常的日子,旅游的经历更加让人难忘吧,毕竟难得一次。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的旅游英语情会话,供大家参阅!

              旅游英语情会话:SHOPPING

              Dashan: Excuse me. Where can we find the souvenir store?

              大山:请问,礼品店在哪里?

              Clerk: Well, Canadian Gifts is on the lower level. It's across from Prime Time Video Rentals.

              服务员:噢,礼品店在楼下,在黄金时刻录像出租屋的对面。

              Dashan: How do we get to the lower level?

              大山:到楼下怎么走?

              Clerk: You can take the elevator behind you.

              服务员:你可以乘坐你身后的电梯。

              Dashan: Thank you.

              大山:谢谢你。

              Salesperson: Good evening. May I help you?

              店员:晚上好。 您想买什么?

              Rumei: No, thanks. We're just looking.

              如梅:不买什么。只是随便看看。

              Dashan: Rumei, how about a SWEATSHIRT for your brother?

              大山:如梅,给你的弟弟买件汗衫怎么样?

              Rumei: That's a good idea, Dashan.

              如梅:大山,这个主意不错。

              Salesperson: You can find the sweatshirts next to the jewelry section.

              店员:汗衫就在首饰柜台旁边。

              Rumei: Thanks. Dashan, what do you think of this orange sweatshirt?

              如梅:谢谢。 大山,你觉得这件橘黄色汗衫怎么样?

              Dashan: Oh I don't know. I'm not crazy about it. To be honest, Rumei, I don't like the colour orange. I never wear orange. Does your brother like orange?

              大山:喔,我说不清。我谈不上喜欢。说句实话,我不喜欢橘黄色。我从来不穿橘黄色的衣服。你的弟弟喜欢橘黄色吗?

              Rumei: I don't know.

              如梅:我不知道。

              Dashan: Do you like this black sweatshirt?

              大山:你喜欢这件黑色的汗衫吗?

              Rumei: Yes, I do. I like the picture on the front.

              如梅:我喜欢。我喜欢胸前的图案。

              Yunbo: Me, too.

              云波:我也喜欢。

              Salesperson: What size do you need?

              店员:您想要几号的?

              Rumei: Let me see. A medium. My brother is the same size as my husband.

              如梅:我想一想。 要中号的。 我弟弟跟我的丈夫一般高。

              Salesperson: Here's a medium in black.

              店员:这是黑色中号的。

              Rumei: Yunbo, please try on this sweatshirt.

              如梅:云波,你来穿上试一试。

              Salesperson: The black sweatshirts are on sale. They are 30% off.

              店员:黑色汗衫现在减价了,优惠30%。

              Rumei: It fits perfectly. Great. I love a bargain. I'll take it.

              如梅:很合身,太好了。 我愿意买便宜货。我就买这件了。

              Dashan: That's a good deal.

              大山:那真合算。

              Rumei: Dashan, English only.

              如梅:大山,只说英语。

              Dashan: Sorry Rumei, that's a good deal.

              大山:对不起,如梅,我是说你可买上便宜货了。

              Salesperson: Will that be cash or charge?

              店员:您付现金还是刷卡?

              Rumei: Cash

              如梅:付现金。

              旅游英语情会话:AT A RESTAURANT

              Rumei: Everything on the menu looks good.

              如梅:菜单上的菜看着样样都好。

              Yunbo: Dashan, what's surf and turf?

              云波:大山,Surf and Turf 这道菜是什么做的?

              Dashan: It's a small steak and a lobster tail.

              大山:是嫩牛排加龙虾尾。

              Rumei: That sounds delicious. I'd like that. How about you, Dashan?

              如梅:听起来很好吃。 我想来一盘。 大山,你呢?

              Dashan: I can't decide.

              大山:我定不下来。

              Server: Are you ready to order?

              服务员:可以点菜了吗?

              Rumei: Yes, I'd like a surf and turf.

              如梅:可以。我要一份海鲜牛排。

              Yunbo: I'd like the same.

              云波:我也要一份。

              Dashan: Hmm. I'd like a hamburger. No, I'd like some roast beef. No, I'd like a T-bone steak.

              大山:我要一个汉堡包。不行,我要烤牛肉。不,我要带骨牛排。

              Server: Would you like your meat rare, medium or well done?

              服务员:肉要烧成嫩的、不老不嫩的还是熟透的?

              Dashan&Rumei&Yunbo: Medium, please.

              三人齐声说:要不老不嫩的。

              Server: Would you like a baked potato or some rice?

              服务员:要烤土豆还是米饭?

              Dashan: I'd like a baked potato. No, I'd like some rice. No, a baked potato.

              大山:我要烤土豆。不行,我要一些米饭。不,我要烤土豆。

              Yunbo: I'd like some rice, please.

              云波:我要米饭。

              Rumei: Me, too.

              如梅:我也要米饭。

              Server: Please help yourself to the salad bar. It's behind you.

              服务员:色拉台有色拉,请随便用。就在你们身后。

              Yunbo: Look at all the different salads. Everything looks very fresh.

              云波:看这儿有各式各样的色拉。样样看起来都很新鲜。

              Dashan: Salads are very popular in Canada. I like pasta salad. It's delicious.

              大山:在加拿大,色拉是受欢迎的菜。我喜欢吃凉拌面色拉,味道很好吃。

              Yunbo: What's pasta salad?

              云波:凉拌面色拉是用什么做的?

              Dashan: It's cold noodles, mayonnaise and vegetables.

              大山:用凉面条、蛋黄酱再拌一些蔬菜。

              Dashan: Rumei, try some bread. It's warm.

              大山:如梅,你来尝点面包吧,还热乎着呢。

              Rumei: Hmm. It smells wonderful.

              如梅:闻起来好香啊。

              Dashan: Try some fresh butter on it.

              大山:往上面抹些鲜黄油试一试。

              Rumei: Thanks.

              如梅:谢谢。

              Dashan: You're welcome.

              大山:不客气。

              Rumei: Oh, it tastes delicious.

              如梅:啊,味道好香啊。

            Copyright @ 2006 - 2018 学习啦 All Rights Reserved

            学习啦 版权所有 粤ICP备15032933号-1

            我们采用的作品包括内容和图片全部来源于网络用户和读者投稿,我们不确定投稿用户享有完全著作权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果侵犯了您的权利,请联系:xuexila888@qq.com,我站将及时删除。

            学习啦 学习啦

            回到顶部
            香港王中王中特网|2019开奖结查询|四肖必中特四肖期期准|一肖一码期期准|449999白小玄机资料免费公开|118彩图库|香港王中王34553com|管家婆今期玄机图|今期开码结果开奖2019年|王中王资料一肖中特|曾道长四肖资料已公开|一点红心水论|500505百万论坛资料|