时间：2017-06-02 09:18:37本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 玉莲 我要投稿
英 ['kwaɪətlɪ] 美 [ˈkwaɪətlɪ]
1. His most prized time, though, will be spent quietly on his farm.
2. Quietly Mark poured and served drinks for all of them.
3. A lady always sits quietly with her hands in her lap.
4. He quietly slipped away and left me to my tears.
5. Herbert sat quietly through the telling of this saga.
6. He lives quietly in the country in a village near Lahti.
7. Nigel Deering, the publisher, is quietly confident about the magazine's chances.
8. Freddy speaks very quietly and pads around in soft velvet slippers.
9. Kelly swore quietly, looking at the deep cut on his left hand.
10. The raft bobbed along more quietly.
11. "This is goodbye, isn't it?" she said quietly.
12. Others were quietly tuning up their instruments.
13. Amy stood quietly in the doorway watching him.
14. She's not going to go quietly.
15. I slipped away quietly.
1. Herbert sat quietly through the telling of this saga.
2. She carried on serenely sipping her gin and tonic.
3. They waited in silence and sucked their sweets.
4. The crowd listened in awed silence.
5. The older three girls are still slumbering peacefully.
6. Her son was lying peacefully on his back.
7. The dog lay at rest absolutely immobile.
8. The cow in the nearby field was still chewing placidly on its cud.
9. She wants to think things out quietly, so we had better leave her alone.
10. We were just having a peaceful conversation when my neighbor pushed in without being asked.
11. She replied to their angry question by calmly walking out of the room.
12. He listened in silence as Niccolini rattled on, emphasizing his remarks with one hand and steering with the other.
13. All babies need quiet times on their own and get grizzly if they've had too much stimulation.
14. The incessant hurry and trivial activity of daily life seem to prevent, or at least, discourage quiet and intensive thinking.
15. I want to live in peace another few years, without any trouble.