时间：2016-02-01 12:03:05本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
be in charge of
be responsible for
负责的 responsible ; take-charge ; respible ; conscientious
负责人 Person in charge ; Principal ; responsible person ; Responsible Officer
对负责 answer for ; for ; be responsible for ; be answerable to
向上负责 Upward Management
自我负责 self-responsibility ; responsibility
被负责 in the charge of
负责指挥 take charge ; to take command
负责销售 be responsible for sales
1. We would have thought he would have a more responsible attitude.
2. The technical aspects were the concern of the Army.
3. It was his responsibility for foreign affairs that gained him international prestige.
4. Barry held the bowls while Liz ladled soup into them.
5. Councils should be answerable to the people who elect them.
6. None of these people will admit responsibility for their actions.
7. The caterers were already laying out the tables for lunch.
8. The police don't make the laws, they merely enforce them.
9. Some managers have recently raised objection to the PFA handling these negotiations.
10. Det Supt Bassett was in charge of the murder enquiry.
11. He must be made answerable for these terrible crimes.
12. He is in charge of the civilian side of the UN mission.
13. The haulage company was a carrier of machine parts to Turkey.
14. Election officials have rigged up speakers to provide voters with music.
15. Before long he took over the editing of the magazine.