时间：2016-04-09 13:54:43本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
a requisition from semele;
put undue stress on; overemphasize;
overconfidence in oneself;
go too far; overdo sth.;
1. I think the reformers have at times oversold the reforms.
2. There's a lack of fussiness about the way he works.
3. It is difficult to praise this immaculately researched work too highly.
4. This very careful attitude to money can sometimes border on meanness.
5. Obsessives, in any area, are invariably as boring as their hobbies.
6. He was once described as a fussily accurate test pilot.
7. I decided it wouldn't be tactful to order another beer.
8. The world which the book inhabits seems too self-consciously literary, too introverted.
9. We find her evidence to be based on a degree of oversensitivity.
10. They are crediting science with power it doesn't possess.
11. They became overheated nationalists, militarists, and they were out to conquer.
12. Don't stick too precisely to what it says in the book.
13. He accused broadcasters of contributing to the dumbing down of America.
14. The media may be blowing it up out of proportion.
15. It's a bit much expecting me to dump your boyfriend for you.