时间：2016-05-17 12:26:53本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
have no intention to give up;
be prepared for the worst;
What do you intend to do today?
1. They were going to sail around the little island, against the tide.
2. I had to postpone ideas of a career and stay at home.
3. Officers were going to retake sectors of the city.
4. What are your plans for the development of your company?
5. They are selling their house to move to a smaller one.
6. The president said he had no intention of deploying ground troops.
7. We're going to go home and nurse our colds.
8. And where do you propose building such a huge thing?
9. Mr. Helm plans to assert that the bill violates the First Amendment.
10. The ANC is about to launch a nationwide recruitment drive.
11. Both chambers plan to vote on that policy before January 15th.
12. They meant to finish her off, swiftly and without mercy.
13. How are you going to plan for the future?
14. I've heard a whisper that the Bishop intends to leave.
15. He wore a hidden microphone to secretly tape-record conversations.