时间：2017-09-09 16:32:14本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
the captain of a fire brigade;
the captain of a football team;
a cheer leader;
production team leader;
the leader of an expedition
1. His captaincy of the team was ended by mild eye trouble.
2. He was not a fit companion for their skipper that particular morning.
3. He captained the team but he didn't actually play.
4. The country's captain was dropped from the tour party to England.
5. The England skipper is haunted by a run of low scores.
6. He was posted to Hong Kong as second-in-command of C Squadron.
7. The captain swung his left foot, but sliced the ball wide.
8. The captain turned out the "no smoking" signs.
9. Tim Munton becomes the new vice-captain.
10. He is likely to retain the England captaincy.
11. The England skipper is confident.
12. Team captains need to have effective man-management skills.
13. England need heroics from the captain now.
14. He skippered the second Rugby XV.
15. Captain Trent gave his men a full briefing.