时间：2017-08-22 15:39:02本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 桂香 我要投稿
1. I slowly zipped and locked the heavy black nylon bags.
2. The front door is locked and all the windows are firmly shut.
3. He had even locked away all the videos of his previous exploits.
4. The memory of it all was locked deep in my subconscious.
5. One young policeman stood guard outside the locked embassy gates.
6. The three leading contenders were locked in a dogfight.
7. You are mad, Isabel. You should be locked up.
8. She slammed the door and locked it behind her.
9. He is currently locked in a power struggle with his Prime Minister.
10. The waste is safely locked away until it is no longer radioactive.
n.锁; 水闸，船闸; (机器部件等的)锁定; 一把，一撮
vt.锁上; 锁好，关好; 使固定; 隐藏
vi.卡住，不动; 纠结; 僵硬不动;
1. She shrugged a stray lock of hair out of her eyes.
2. He picked each lock deftly, and rifled the papers within each drawer.
3. That key will come in handy if you lock yourself out.
4. She eventually had to lock herself in the toilets to avoid him.
5. It was too late now for Blake to lock his room door.
6. Fit hinge bolts to give extra support to the door lock.
7. An intruder forced open a lock on French windows at the house.
8. She brushed a lock of hair off his forehead.
9. Mr Milner persuaded the federal prosecutors not to lock up his client.
10. Always lock your garage.